Hey.  What do you think Arianna  ?I use aim and wall with steam? Are you serious? I dont want Vacban man.. You ban me because 2 player say after i kill them..

Ban Information 
Name: di Richeron 
IP: 78.96.152.142 
Motiv: aim+wall 
UnBan Time: Ban Permanent 
Nume Admin: Arianna 
Admin SteamID: VALVE_ID_LAN 

I didn't banned you at their request, i've checked you first and i came to the conclusion that ( after recording you and banning you as our founders told us to do with foreigners if they are caught with cheat ) => that you have wall and aim, what kind of? Idk, i don't want to know, all cheats are forbidden on this server and i don't think any server would permit you to use cheats.

If you wonder what you've done, just check my banlist, download the demo and check it for yourself, i'm curious to see what founders will say about " your style of playing cs 1.6 in 2019 " => 

OK youwatch me, i'm sorry, i think you just ban me because i kill them. and them "cry" 

And now what can I do if i want unban? Or someone watch this demo and say something?

Edited by richeron

Richeron, my duty is not to unban you or to take actions, we have founders for that, they will have to come, to decide and to give you their verdict, they decide if you are guilty or not, my job was done from the moment i've banned you and i've done my duty. Now the only thing you can do is to wait for thei response, have a good night!

9 minutes ago, xAriix said:

Richeron, my duty is not to unban you or to take actions, we have founders for that, they will have to come, to decide and to give you their verdict, they decide if you are guilty or not, my job was done from the moment i've banned you and i've done my duty. Now the only thing you can do is to wait for thei response, have a good night!

Thank you, have a good night to.

Ok tommorow in the morning i ceck the demo, end after i whrite sure fi you have unban or not! Îs not problem . Tommorow you have a good answer ! Tanks you to using Nestle.csfraguri.ro

Ok i have a good answer FOR you , you are unbanned now , But maybe latter one admin ceck you back , answer to all questions FOR a good Game , tanks you end enjoy the christmas whit nestle.csfraguri.ro / 89.44.246.11:27015

@richeron